i absolutely love waffles. they are really quite amazing. Who else loves them? You can literally put so many things on them – chocolate! and more of course. I felt like eating waffles so i thought why not make a blog?
- 2 medium sized eggs
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 2 drops of vanilla extract(or any other of your choice)
- 1 and a half cups milk(slightly warmed)
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- third cup butter melted
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, salt, baking powder and sugar; set aside. Preheat waffle iron to desired temperature.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs. Stir in the milk, butter and vanilla. Pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture; beat until blended.
- put the batter into a preheated waffle iron. Cook the waffles until golden and crisp. Serve immediately.
Please comment below if you tried it out and how it went – and your toppings!