I know as a fact that art studios / spaces can get very messy very easily. And it can be boring an expensive to make it well organised and perfect for you. So i came up with a few ideas to get you going an make everything so much easier!
- Fashion your own sewing thread and bobbin shelf: Bonus- use nails to hang the bobbins
- Use a wine rack and glasses to hold pens pencils and brushes:cheap, easy and does the job
- Keep your paintbrushes straight by putting them in a jar or vase:
- Use baby food jars to store beads and other small things: they are not too big or too small and are easy to store. Beads and small things fit in there just perfectly and Bonus – they are made of glass so you don’t need labels!
- Paint a surface or a small space using blackboard paint:just write a note reminder or doodle on it and wipe it right off once your done with it – Voila!
- Use magnets to hold things upside down and attach them to the wall: cheap and very simple and 100% hassle free organizing!! This can be used for anything from kithen spices to make up
- Hang up a rod and attach hooks to paints and other things to easily hang them up: You can easily find these cheap in ikea and other store or if you want just DIY it!
- Make your own pencil holder using glue and cardboard: Use any old scraps lying around and best of all it means that you are recycling too. You can even make it look pleasing by just covering it with paint or wrapping / craft paper or even tape
- Get some cheap stack-able boxes and label them: these can be found for not much money in ikea and many other shops and are soooooo useful.
- Invest in a few blackboard labels: these are absolute life savers and you can change what they say. They even look amazing and come in all sorts of shapes and sizes! Bonus.
I hoped these were useful and please like for more!!